CRITICS HAVE SAID
- A standout picture book, especially for those who like wheels with their dreams
- Lichtenheld’s detailed and textured illustrations, rendered in wax oil pastels on vellum paper, perfectly complement the fun, rhyming text, cleverly personifying each truck with expressive eyes and amusing details. …Recommended for vehicle- and bedtime-themed storytimes, this is sure to be a hit with truck-loving preschoolers.
–School Library Journal
- If your little reader is mad for trucks, you must get this gem of a book!
IF YOU LOVE THIS BOOK, THEN TRY:
- McMullan, Kate and Jim McMullan. I Stink! Joanna Cotler, 2002.
- Barton, Chris and Tom Lichtenheld. Shark vs. Train. Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, 2010.
- Gormley, Greg and Roberta Angaramo. Dog in Boots. Holiday House, 2011.